1. By entering this competition, you agree to these Terms and Conditions:
2. The GSA Art Prize is an annual acquisitive competition restricted to all currently enrolled Melbourne University graduate students.
3. The winning (first prize) entry of the competition will become the property of the Centre for Media and Communications Law (CMCL) and Intellectual Property Research Institute of Australia (IPRIA), the principal sponsor for the GSA Art Prize.
4. There will be four cash prizes awarded: $1500 (1st prize), $500 (2nd prize) and $250 (3rd prize). A popular vote entry will also win $250.
5. Only one entry per student is accepted.
6. Receipt of entries will be via Reception at GSA, no later than 2pm Friday, 15 September, 2017.
7. To be eligible for entry, students must complete a 2017 GSA Art Prize online entry form and submit a physical copy of the artwork to Reception, either attaching a copy of the entry form or verifying your entry with Reception strictly within the submission period.
8. Entries will be exhibited and winners announced at Gryphon Gallery, 1888 Building, 4-6pm Thursday, 5 October, 2017.
9. ‘Popular vote’ winner is based on an aggregate vote score.
10. Entries of artwork on paper are accepted in 2D format only. A variety of photographic fine art prints, printing, illustrations, painting and drawings are all accepted on paper. The only limitation is that canvas or anything 3D are not accepted.
11. Entries must not exceed 100cm x 100cm in dimensions.