If you’re an enrolled University of Melbourne graduate student, you’re eligible to become a member of GSA and membership is free!
Becoming an official member of GSA comes with many benefits. Firstly, becoming a member helps to amplify GSA’s collective voice, which helps us to better advocate for graduate students at the University of Melbourne. You’ll also stay in the loop with early updates on GSA news and events.
Become a GSA Member
If you would like to be subscribed to the newsletter, select “” for “I would like more information about the University of Melbourne Graduate Student Association membership.”
Frequently Asked Questions
- Go to the Student Portal
- Click on the profile icon on the right side
- Select “Personal Details“
- Select “Student Union Membership Details“
- Select “No” for “I agree to become a member of the University of Melbourne Graduate Student Association.”
- Make sure you click update and submit!