Transition to Work workshops
Watch Sean, from Future Career Design (formerly CV Writers) as he explains more about what you can expect to get out of these employment workshops.
Employment workshop topics
Each workshop will explore the following topics:
- Planning your career
- Personal branding
- CV writing
- Using LinkedIn for career development
- Cover letters and selection criteria
- Recruitment tactics
- Interview training.
The content will be targeted and specific for the needs of the group.
There are only 15 spots available in each intake.
Upcoming dates and events
Students must register and attend both sessions of their respective group.
- International Students: Tuesday May 03 and Tuesday May 10, 10am – 2:30pm
- Career Changers: Wednesday May 04 and Wednesday May 11, 10am – 2:30pm
- Additional webinar: How to secure a part-time job while studying, Wednesday May 18, 2 – 3pm (open to all students) – click HERE
Please note that all sessions will be run via Zoom.