Staying productive during COVID-19
Studying during COVID-19 isn’t easy.
Below, you will find some study support tips and resources to help keep you productive.
Video: Developing writing habits during COVID-19
If you need to start writing, but just can’t seem to stay productive, the answer might be to form habits. Habits are your secret weapon!
While your graduate studies have undoubtedly been affected by the current pandemic, there are practical steps you can take to get your study back on track.
Here’s Felicity with some advice about writing habits during isolation. If you’ve got any ideas of your own, let us know!
Video: Staying connected in isolation
Felicity is here to offer some quick tips in keeping healthy and productive during this isolation period.
More resources and support
- University of Melbourne – COVID-19 student advice and support
- Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- UMSU COVID-19 resources
More resources from GSA:
- Resources page (all-purpose and FAQ)
- FAQ: Grad Group support during COVID-19
- GSA advocacy summary
- Feedback: Tell us how COVID-19 is affecting you