In 2020, the GSA Council established several Working Groups to support the strategic advocacy and program delivery for graduate students. The groups are empowered to provide advice and input, ensuring GSA meets its advocacy and program delivery outcomes in a timely and efficient manner.
Current Working Groups
- Audit & Risk Committee Working Group
- Higher Education Advocacy Committee
- Electoral Regulations Working Group
- Student Resilience Steering Committee
- International Graduate Student Subcommittee
Working Group vacancies
We’re currently taking expressions of interest from graduate students who would like to volunteer as representatives on our International Graduate Student Subcommittee. Applications close 11.59 pm, Saturday June 20, 2021.