Graduate researcher and supervisor working relationships
GSA is organising a campaign to engage graduate students to share their experiences and insights so that GSA can articulate student needs to the University effectively. We are planning to consult students through an online survey, focus groups and in person interviews.
- Online survey opens 24th October and ends 18th November 2022
- Focus groups are running on the following dates:
- 9th of November (online) *FULL*
- 10th of November (in person at the 1888 building, Parkville campus)
- 16th of November (online)
- 18th of November (in person at the 1888 building, Parkville campus)
- Interviews will be running until the 18th of November 2022.
We understand that a students time is valuable and we want to hear from students with an interest in providing their feedback. Compensation is as follows:
- Students who participate in the focus group will receive a $75 Coles voucher.
- Students who participate in the in-person interviews will receive a $20 Coles voucher.
- Students who participate in the online survey will go into a prize draw to win 1 of 50 Coles vouchers worth $20.
To access the online survey, please click HERE or visit: https://melbourneuni.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5ip5HRmjz5RVk34
For more information about this campaign and to register for a focus group or interview, please contact the Policy and Advocacy team at email@example.com