Student aid – Coles vouchers
Are you struggling to make ends meet? Could a bit of financial aid help you get food on the table? Over the next few months, we have 200 x $100 Coles vouchers to give away to members of our graduate community who are struggling financially.
From July to October 2021, we will distribute 50 x vouchers each month.
- You will need to apply via the application form below.
- Each application will be assessed based on your individual situation. If you’re unsuccessful this month, you’re always welcome to apply again in the following intakes. Please note that due to the limited number of vouchers available, students will only be able to get one voucher under this program.
- To be eligible, you will need to be a graduate student currently studying at the University of Melbourne, so please use your student email address in the application form.
- You will be required to provide evidence of financial difficulty or a need for support as part of your application.
- Voucher applications will be open for the first two weeks of the month. Applications will be assessed, and vouchers will be emailed to successful applicants at the end of the third week of each month.
Application form – $100 Coles Vouchers
Applications are currently closed. Check back again next month!
Student Fresh Boxes
The University of Melbourne is offering free meal packs to support students. As part of the University’s Free Meal Program, students can now order and collect a Student Fresh Box containing 5kg of high-quality fresh fruits and vegetables. The produce selection is locally sourced from Australian producers and is enough to last a week.
Free Meal packs are also available for collection, find out more about the program and how to register here.
Free Meals and Groceries for International Students in Victoria
International Students who are struggling to pay for their food and groceries can access free and healthy food at Foodbank’s International Student Pop-Up Store. The Victorian Government has provided $1 million in funding to SecondBite, Foodbank Victoria and OzHarvest to provide free food and meals to international students in Victoria who are doing it tough.
JJ’s Community Support based in Reservoir currently supports University Students who are struggling to pay for food and hygiene products. Free Carepacks are made up for students with a range of pantry food items, cleaning products, health and hygiene products which are then available for collection from Odowd Street, Reservoir.