CEO contact information
Chief Executive Officer
Queries or complaints
To enquire or make a complaint about the 2023 election, contact the Returning Officer by email
GSA Election Deputy Returning Officer
At times, the Returning Officer is available for an onsite visit. Please contact reception to make an appointment or email them directly.
Powers of the Electoral Tribunal (Clause 13.5 of the constitution)
The Electoral Tribunal has the power to:
- make Electoral Regulations for the conduct of elections;
- appoint a Returning Officer;
- call elections;
- hear appeals against the results of elections;
- hear appeals of decisions of the Returning Officer;
- declare results of elections; and
- make regulation governing its own proceedings.
Details of Tribunal Members
Michael Gronow KC, FCIArb.
Senior Governance Advisor – Strategy and Culture, Chancellery
The University of Melbourne – University Governance