The 1888 Building has meeting rooms for small and large groups, including function space up to 100 people.
- Study-related bookings for current graduate students are free, and only based on availability.
- Costs apply for bookings for University staff, clubs or associations.
- For free bookings, you are responsible for setting up and packing up the room. Please ensure enough time within your booking period to do this
- It is your responsibility to ensure the room is left clean and tidy at the end of your booking. Charges can apply if the room requires further cleaning.
- You must collect the key at the beginning of the booking, and return it at the end. For bookings across multiple days, the key must be returned each day.
- You can make a booking for a maximum of 5 hours, and cannot book more than 15 hours in a single week
- You cannot make ongoing bookings more than one week in advance for greater than two hours.