The 1888 Building has meeting rooms for small and large groups, including function space up to 100 people.
Room booking rates
- Room bookings for University staff, clubs or associations are subject to a fee.
- Study-related bookings for current graduate students are free, and only based on availability.
- For free bookings, you are responsible for setting up and packing up the room. Please ensure enough time within your booking period to do this.
- You can make a booking for a maximum of 5 hours, and cannot book more than 15 hours in a single week.
- You will not be able to make ongoing bookings more than one week in advance for bookings greater than two hours.