The 1888 Building has meeting rooms for small and large groups, including function space up to 100 people.
Room booking rates
- Study-related bookings for current graduate students are free, and only based on availability.
- For free bookings, you are responsible for setting up and packing up the room. Please ensure enough time within your booking period to do this.
- You can make a booking for a maximum of 5 hours, and cannot book more than 15 hours in a single week.
- You will not be able to make ongoing bookings more than one week in advance for bookings greater than two hours.
- In special cases or during quiet periods, the Services Coordinator may allow longer or more frequent bookings.
- Room bookings for University staff, clubs or associations are subject to a fee.
- GSA-affiliated Grad Groups are able to book rooms for free for their AGM and committee meetings, but other events and activities will be charged at standard rate. Groups will then be reimbursed 50% from their GSA funding.