All events must be registered via the event registration form on the next page at least 2 weeks before the event date.
GSA has developed this process in collaboration with the University of Melbourne, including the Pandemic Response Team and Public Health Network, to ensure that all events are managed in-line with the best COVIDSafe practices aligned across the university.
Process for hosting on and off campus events:
- Submit an Event Registration Form through the Grad Groups portal (bottom of this page).
- Register the event using the University of Melbourne’s Online Registration Form. This ensures the University can undertake its contact tracing obligations.
- Complete the On Campus COVIDSafe Events Checklist or Off Campus COVIDSafe Checklist and email to email@example.com for our records.
Further COVIDSafe considerations:
- Stay up to date and compliant with Government and University COVIDSafe regulations:
- Please contact the University’s Public Health Network for advice and support if you test positive for COVID-19. They can also provide advice if you have visited an exposure site (on campus or public), are a contact of someone with COVID-19, experience any symptoms and are getting tested for COVID-19.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org