- This event has passed.
This year, the GSA Art Prize will be completely virtual. This means that we can only be accepting digital submissions of your work.
This year we have all faced unprecedented restrictions to travel and movement between countries, states and even within states. What sparks your wanderlust? You can draw inspiration from places you have been, places you want to go – they can be real or even imaginary!
Want to enter the competition?
With over $1,000 in cash to be won, entries are sure to be both varied and impressive. Entries are open from the 28th September to the 19th October, and you can submit your piece at any point during this time. The winners will be announced at our Award Ceremony.
- 1st prize: $750 cash
- 2nd prize: $500 cash
- 3rd prize: $250 cash
- Popular vote winner: $150 cash
Your work can be:
- Digital art
- A clear photograph of a physical piece of work e.g. a picture of a 2D or 3D piece of work
Click here to view GSA Art Prize Terms and Conditions.
Judging criteria for winning submissions:
- How well does the piece reflect the theme?
- How creative, original and innovative is the piece?
- The quality of artistic composition and design based on the theme.
- Overall impression of the art.
Submissions will accepted from Monday 28th September to Monday 19th October.
Virtual Exhibition will open Tuesday 20th October.
Award Ceremony will occur Thursday 22nd October (you can register to attend here)