- This event has passed.
Learn how to create hard edge in acrylic paint in this special semester-break art making session.
Duration: 120 mins
Knowledge required: Beginner-friendly
Each workshop includes:
– Research on recent developments on brain activity that relates to drawing
– New insights on the use of drawing techniques in the corporate world and in education
– Detailed advice on how to apply basic skills of art making to resolve problems
Materials to bring:
• Watercolour paper or block – (180gsm – 300gsm preferred) – Your choice of size
• Brushes – Minimum of two (soft and round variations (Taklon or Sable )
• Paints – Minimum of 4 colours (hard cake or tube paints are welcome)
• Paper towel
• Two cups of Water
• Masking Tape / Painters Tape
• Drawing Medium ( HB Pencils, Mechanical pencil, Water-resistant fine liners) The choice is yours!
And a Tea towel