Monday, 29 Jun at 3:00 pm
- This event has passed.
It’s time to meet some the grad students who represent you!
This week, we’ll be talking to both GSA Representative Council members, and Graduate Committee Representatives about how advocate for grad students.
We’ll also hear their plans, passions and vision for GSA to continue this vital work.
This week’s guests:
- Ruby Gardner-Russell (GSA Health and Welfare Officer)
- Cate Allingham (GSA Women’s Officer)
- Lauren Taylor (GSA LGBTIQ Officer)
- Monica Sestito (SOLL Research and Research Training Committee Member)
- Saeid Charani (Sustainability Executive Committee Member)