Monday, 26 Nov at 1:30 pm
$25 - $100
- This event has passed.
Crafting your ideal (next) job
Knowing which job suits you is often half the battle of looking for work. If you’re struggling with knowing what kind of role would suit you, then this is the workshop for you. Come along and individually craft your ideal role to help you land your next (dream) job!
This exciting new 3-hour workshop will help boost your confidence and inspire you to take a targeted approach in job seeking. Through a series of activities and discussions, you will be encouraged to individually identify those (workplace) responsibilities and tasks that both energise and de-energise you. You will consider and craft your “ideal” role and reflect on the value and the impact of the role you are seeking.
Learning outcomes and activities:
By attending this workshop, you should be able to:
- Identify your values in a potential role and in relationships in the workplace
- Identify iob responsibilities and tasks that are positive as well as negative
- Understand what is negotiable and non-negotiable in pursuing your future role
- Understand common themes in your job responsibilities, tasks and values over your career-to-date
- Write a plan of action for pursuing your “ideal” role
Delivered by Dina Pozzo | © insium Pty Ltd 2016
Strictly limited places.
Afternoon tea and refreshments will be provided.
By registering this workshop, you are committing to attendance.
If you fail to attend without notifying us of compelling reasons we reserve the right to limit your attendance to other to other programs at GSA. Please read the program terms and conditions.
A small charge of $25 covers some of your food and drinks and by paying it you are generously helping support GSA and sponsoring more programs for graduate students. We do waive fees for low income students so contact us if you are in this situation.
If you have any queries please email us: email@example.com.