Contact Details of Tribunal Members
Powers of the Electoral Tribunal
The Electoral Tribunal has the power to:
- make Electoral Regulations for the conduct of elections;
- appoint a Returning Officer;
- call for elections;
- hear appeals against the results of elections;
- hear appeals of decisions of the Returning Officer;
- declare results of elections; and
- make regulation governing its own proceedings.
Details of Tribunal Members
Michael Gronow QC, FCIArb.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under professional standards legislation.
Professor Joo-Cheong Tham
Director, Electoral Regulation Research Network
Melbourne Law School | The University of Melbourne