The GSA Board invites you to GSA’s 29th Annual General Meeting (AGM), to be held on Thursday 18th May 2023, from 1pm to 2pm.
This AGM will be hybrid and held online via Zoom and in person in the Gryphon Gallery, 1888 Building.
All currently enrolled GSA members are eligible to attend the AGM and vote on its proposals. GSA membership is free to all currently enrolled graduate students – if you have not yet joined take up your membership to exercise your rights as a member as well as stay in the loop with all GSA has on offer.
Please note that enrolment status will need to be confirmed during the registration process and membership will be checked before the AGM to ensure all in attendance are eligible.
- Agenda for the upcoming 29th AGM (Coming soon)
- Minutes from GSA’s 28th AGM, held 27 May 2022 (Coming soon)
- Annual Report for 2022 (Coming soon)
- Honorarium Memo
Registering to attend
- Please register below to attend the AGM
- As part of registration you will need to upload Evidence of Enrolment as a current University of Melbourne graduate student. This can be found in the student admin section of the UniMelb portal. If you have any issues please contact email@example.com
- On Thursday 18th May, approximately 15 minutes before the start of the meeting, registered attendees will be sent an agenda along with meeting details for video conferencing
- A few days before, registered attendees will also be emailed an information pack including minutes of the previous AGM (2022) and the GSA Annual Report, including audited finance report
|Date: Thursday 18th May, 2023||Graduate Student Association|
|Time: 1-2pm||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|