Details for GSA’s 27th AGM
The 2021 GSA Annual General Meeting (AGM) is scheduled for Thursday 27 May at 12pm (midday).
This AGM will be held in the Gryphon Gallery in the 1888 Building and will also be streamed for those who cannot attend in person.
All currently enrolled graduate students at the University of Melbourne are eligible to attend the AGM and vote on its proposals.
Please note that only currently enrolled graduate students are eligible to vote. Enrolment status will be asked for during the registrations process, and it will be checked against the University’s enrolment records to ensure that only verified students are voting.
- Agenda for the upcoming 27th AGM
- Minutes from GSA’s 26th AGM, held Friday 5 June 2020
- Honorarium Memo
Registering to attend
- Please register below to attend the AGM (whether attending in-person or online)
- Prior to the start of the meeting, registered attendees will be sent an agenda along with meeting details for those watching via video conferencing
- From Monday 24 May, registered attendees will also be emailed an information pack including minutes of the previous AGM (2020) and the GSA Annual Report, including audited finance report
- Registrations close 5pm Wednesday 26 May.
Note: If you are unable to register before 5pm Wednesday 26 May, you can still email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for a late registration.